Industries We Serve
R&D Scientific offers a cost-effective temperature monitoring solution for all of your blood bank's monitoring needs.
- Meets AABB and CAP standards
- Separate sensors to monitor temperatures in the upper and lower sections of refrigerators
- Monitor Platelet incubator temperature and shaker motion
- Monitor room temperature and humidity and door contacts
With today's economy, you cannot afford to throw away your hard earned profits because of a compressor malfunction in the middle of the night, frozen coils, power failures, broken thermostats or simply because someone forgot to close the door to a refrigerator or freezer. “Temperature monitoring is not a luxury, it is a necessity.” These words were spoken by one of our customers in Los Angeles, CA, Mr. Chrys Chrys of Papa Cristo’s Greek Restaurant. If you have any doubts about our product or service, please call Chrys at (323)-737-2970. I am sure he would be happy to talk with you.
- 24/7 Temperature monitoring of your critical food assests and hot water boilers
- Reduce food spoilage dollars and risk of closure due to lack of hot water to zero
- Reduce your risk for foodborne illness lawsuits
- Meets HACCP and Department of Health guidelines
The Food Safety Modernization Act, in effect August 2015, has signaled the increased responsibility of those transporting temperature sensitive foods to monitor their condition during transit. But mandated temperature profiling of products does not need to be a complex or costly process. The Trekker-USB is a simple and cost effective way of making sure transporters remain compliant with temperature profiling requirements using USB, self powered devices that can be reused mutliple times.
The DatatronTM EXT System and CertifyiTM Monitoring Service can protect your valuable products. Whether it be priceless research, cryo stored embryos, pharmaceuticals, or refrigerated transport you can rest easy with the peace of mind knowing that your product is protected 24/7.
- 24/7 monitoring
- Real time alerts to alarm conditions via phone, text and / or email
- Anywhere access to your data reports and graphs
- Monitore temperature, humidty, CO2, pressure, light or any other real world condition
- 21-CFR-11 compliant
- Meets or exceeds AABB, CAP, GMP, GAMP4, GLP, USDA, AAAL and HACCP guidelines